Need a field trip that meets the requirements of
the N.C Standard Course of Study and that's fun and educational?
Well, we have the solution for you!
(*Meets both your school's educational needs as well as N.C. Standard Course of Study*)
All field trips Include:
• An indoor presentation in our rustic, historical museum learning about 19th century period equipment and how it was used!
• An outdoor Draft Presentation meeting Shade or John, one of our 2000 pound Percheron, draft horses where your group will see a harnessing demonstration and how the horses were used by a real, live cowboy!
• Our professionals will capture your classes' full attention with the history that these massive animals have to tell.
• The use of our outdoor facilities including picnic tables on six acres of beautiful, country land perfect for running and playing! Perfect if you want to bring bag lunches for a nice outdoor lunch!
• A wagon ride pulled by tractor around the beautiful, serine facility!
Our Goal: That every child leaves with a fun and
educational experience that they will remember for a lifetime.
Pricing: $10.00 per person, with a minimum of $200 per field trip.
Two teachers included free up to 30, one additional teacher for every 15 students thereafter.
All parents, chaperones and additional guests must pay the per person rate.
Call to make your appointment or for
Raleigh-Cary NC area - Educational Field Trips and School Field Trips at Old Time Wagon & Draft farm featuring Draft Horses with an indoor museum, outdoor draft horse presentation, a wagon ride, and more in a beautiful country setting in Holly Springs convenient to Cary, Raleigh, Apex, and surrounding Wake County, Johnston County, Harnett County, Lee County & Chatham county areas.
pricing details today at 919.557.0821!
We are already taking reservations for the Upcoming year!